List:       ngw
Subject:    5.5 POA bug when viewing log file?
From:       "Philip Catelinet" <PCatelinet () proskauer ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 16:22:11

I left one of my POAs in the "view log file" mode yesterday and forgot about it.  This morning, I noticed that I hadn't received the maintenance report from that PO.  I went back to the server console, saw that the POA was still in log view mode, and escaped back to regular POA mode (whatever it would be called).  The POA shifted into high utilization and then ran the nightly maintenance.  So it looks like leaving the POA in view log mode prevented the nightly maintenance from running, but the POA did continue distributing mail the entire time.  Anyone seen this before?

Phil