List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: W 5.5 Enhancement pack
From:       "Al Hidalgo" <AHidalgo () salud ! unm ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-29 13:45:38

The same thing happened to us. Do a Top Down Rebuild (There is a good TID on it) and \
then change your Link Configuration back to TCP/IP and they should all open.

Curious, have you tried DS7A.EXE (DS 7.40)? We have problems with it on servers \
running the POA in with SMP enabled. DS shuts down after about 30 minutes. If we \
disable SMP everything is OK

We are NW 5 SP3A on Dells and Compaqs.

Al Hidalgo, MCNE
Senior Analyst
University Hospital MIS
ahidalgo@salud.unm.edu

> > > Alan@torahaura.com 11/28/99 4:48:30 PM >>>
Been running GW 5.5 enhanced for about a week on a NW5. sp3a server using a tcpip \
connection between the mta and poa. On Friday installed edirectory on the server and \
the mta and poa stopped talking, I had to go back to a direct connection to get \
things working.

Alan Rowe
Torah Aura Productions