List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] battery pack and charger (used)
From:       Robert Watkins <robert_maria () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-01-06 12:13:41

I was cleaning up over the weekend and found a
battery pack and charger for a Newton 2000. Since
I donated mine last year, I no longer have any
use for it.

The battery has been sitting for at least a year
and was in use for about 2 years. When I stopped
using it, it was charging fine and powering my
Newton well.

Rather than sell on ebay, I thought I'd send it
to the first to offer $30. This includes shipping
to the US/Canada. If you're in another location,
we can talk about additional postage for this.

Robert

=====
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html