List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: explanation of the syslog LEN and WINDOW entries
From:       Jeff Jensen <jjensen () unyalli ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 14:15:49

Thank You John, was not thinking this direction at all. After reading
many articles found by google on this search criteria let me ask
another question please.

Currently I don't use user created chains. Don't like em makes the
script hard to follow. If I re-train my entire thought process to use
user created chains could I get per protocol stats? For instance if I
had an FTP chain could I get an hourly total used by FTP? This would
be a total of control channel, active data channel, and passive data
channel.