List:       netfilter
Subject:    Julian Anastasov netfilter and routing patches
From:       François Delawarde
Date:       2009-10-30 10:38:56

Hello again,

I'm not sure if it's the right mailing list to ask.

I haven't found much mailing-list history about Julian's patches, but I
was wondering why his 8 years old work never got included upstream (and
if there is a good reason, why are they still actively mantained)?

It is related to the previous "64bit MARK" thread, as maybe I could use
even less MARK bits if I was using those patches and I didn't have to
MARK the gateway for multipath.

see: http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/

Thanks,
François.