List:       netfilter
Subject:    NAT with other external IP
From:       Marcin_Kliński <M.Klinski () ck ! uz ! zgora ! pl>
Date:       2002-01-31 16:03:57

Hi all,

I wrote my question few days ago adn I try resend it because
I dont know how can I do that.

I have firewall on Linux RedHat 7.2 and IPTables 1.2.3
One interface is connected to Internal NET C, second one is connected to
External NET B.
Internal interface belongs to Internal NET A and external belongs to
external NET B.
But I want to configure iptables to NAT A->C where C is public IP Class
from ISP
So my question is what I have to do to start this kind of NAT ????
Thanks for HELP.

AB