List:       netfilter
Subject:    SAMBA headache
From:       Marshall Heartley <heartley () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-01-31 15:51:49

I am having a little difficulty getting SAMBA to stop autodialing the internet.  I am using iptables and when I get a ruleset that I think will work, it doesn't. Ii will either allow me access with the cost of dialing to the internet or it won't dial the internet but I cannot get to the shares.  Any basic ruleset that you can suggest I do to solve this.  Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you,

Marshall Heartley