List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    re: 3.99.x/sparc => Watchdog Reset`
From:       Greywolf <greywolf () starwolf ! com>
Date:       2005-05-10 1:24:54

Never mind.

qfe has decided to take a leave of its senses :(

Suddenly my kernel decided to refuse to allow this interface
to be used as a gateway.  It could ping out the interface, but
would not route other traffic through it, for some reason.

Attempts to use the other interfaces were less than successful.

I have ceased to use it for the time being.

				--*greywolf;