List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    Pipe call failed?
From:       Christopher Sean Hilton <chris () vindaloo ! com>
Date:       2005-05-09 20:56:48

Hi,

Please pardon my newbieism here but I seem to have run into another
resource limitation. It appears that while trying to build the system
using:

      # cd /usr/src && ./build.sh build

I've gotten the system into a state where it says:

     Pipe call failed

When the system tries to create a new process. Rebooting the computer or
waiting a long long while brings the system back to a normal state. Has
anyone seen this before?

-- Chris