List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    [Netatalk-devel] afp_createfile
From:       Marc Miller <itlm019 () mailbox ! ucdavis ! edu>
Date:       2000-08-18 22:59:02

I'm trying to figure out exactly what happens when someone copies a file
from a disk to the netatalk server.  I know that afp_createfile is called
somewhere in there; anyone know what happens next?  afpd doesn't seem to
like me changing the onwership at the end of afp_createfile and I have a
feeling that it has to do with whatever happens next.

	/\/\arc ._|. /\/\iller (itlm019@mailbox.ucdavis.edu)
	Computer Room Consultant
	Information Technology/Lab Management