List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    [Netatalk-devel] New Netatalk Logo
From:       Ryan McBeth <ryan () mobiusnm ! com>
Date:       2000-08-17 17:57:41

	I don't know if this issue is been flogged to death, but I
have an artists that just sent me some new ideas for Netatalk Logos.
The 3 samples are at:

	http://www.k3n.com/art/netatalk.gif

	If enough people like them, could you (Jeff) create a
Sourceforge.net poll to decide a winner between this and the logo
that John drew?

	Ryan
Ryan McBeth
Systems Administrator, Mobius New Media