List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-devel] =?iso-2022-jp?b?TmV0YXRhbGsgMi4wLjQgc3RhdHVz?=
From:       hat () fa2 ! so-net ! ne ! jp
Date:       2009-05-27 3:13:07

>TM integration is key for me. A few lines of code makes
>an expensive piece of hardware into more than just a doorstop
>for Mac users. =)

It takes long time to prove that your patch is stable.
It will delay the release of 2.1.

2.1 contains a lot of new features includeds TM.
There are a lot of users who aspire after them.
I think that schedule should not be delayed for TM users only.
Jon, please join in the debugging of 2.1. All will be happy.

I think you should release an *informal TM patch* for some users.

--
HAT