List:       netatalk
Subject:    RE: [netatalk-admins] Doh! (I can't see my netatalk box!)
From:       "Wilkins M (ISD)" <mwilkins () glam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-02-25 10:42:57

Hi Andras!

I took the plunge and bought a surplus synoptic transeiver for the
Quadra, which saw my linux box within seconds of being powered up.. :-)

It seems it's just a problem with System 6.0.7 or the Kinetics Etherport
SE (which only has system 6 driver).. I have system 6.0.8 to try on the
weekend if I get a chance..

Suggestions from all (excluding dropping the SE off a bridge or tall
building, using it as a doorstop (which is what it does now) or just
using it as a telnet terminal most welcome..

Cheers!

M.