List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Upgrade from 2.0rc2 to 2.0.1
From:       "Ron E." <ree () thunderstar ! net>
Date:       2004-10-30 2:52:01

Just wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom - I am upgrading from
2.0rc2 which has been working great for a couple of weeks except for a few
oddities I am hoping will be eliminated when I upgrade.

I originally built the source on Fedora Core 2 - are there any gotchas on
upgrade or should I simpy stop the services, build the new source and
start back up again?

(I did read the release announcement so I know about removing the one line
from AppleVolumes.system.)

Thanks in advance,

Ron