List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] no password logins
From:       Ryan  Hairyes <rhairyes () lee ! k12 ! nc ! us>
Date:       2002-06-12 20:36:51

Hello,

Is it possible to set a user up with no password and they be able to
login to their folder via netatalk?  I have one user named 'student' that
the students in our school system use and I don't want a password to be
set on this folder.  All they are accessing is one folder with a database
in it (this is for K-5). So on the mac machines when they go to the chooser
and select the server; I would like for them to be able to just put in
student and press enter.  No password.  The server is redhat 7.3. Thanks in
advance.

Ryan

--
Ryan Hairyes