List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: autoconf
From:       Wes Hardaker <hardaker () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-01-21 18:00:14

>>>>> On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:41:44 -0600, Scott Davis <scott.davis@wavecom.ca> said:

Scott> So, if you are compiling for a different architecture (ie arm)
Scott> and you get an error

Scott> checking whether the C compiler (armv4b-unknown-linux-gcc )
Scott> works... no configure: error: installation or configuration
Scott> problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

Scott> How would I get around this?

I think the INSTALL file covers cross compilers.  I'm not an expert
personally, however.

--
Wes Hardaker
Network Associates Laboratories