List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    Re: Multithreading the 4.x.x Agent
From:       <laurie.gellatly () netic ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-06-29 4:36:38

Al,
I'm wondering if you too have found the README.thread a little lacking in
terms of sequence of which calls to make in the master thread versus the
salve threads?
A few weeks ago I posted what I hoped might be a possible threadsafe
skeleton for a
task that has multiple threads to see if someone could verify the structure
of calls.
I'm still hoping that someone may be able to verify this skeleton. If it
were correct
I'd hoped it may be included in the README.thread (which BTW appears to be
the same text as the README.thread in the 5.x.x version).

            ...Laurie :{)