List:       net-snmp-support
Subject:    [ net-snmp-Support Requests-428111 ] snmp trap using perl
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-05-29 1:05:23

Support Requests item #428111, was updated on 2001-05-28 18:05
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=212694&aid=428111&group_id=12694

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I need to send an snmp trap to a unix or an NT box, when I fail to get an snp response(snmp get)
from a box. I am programming in perl. What all I need and how do I program so that my perl
program will open a session, and send snmp trap to a box.  Any help will be appreciated.