List:       nepomuk
Subject:    Re: [Nepomuk] Music issues I want to fix
From:       Sebastian_Trüg <trueg () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-06-13 20:23:42

On 06/13/2012 04:00 PM, Ignacio Serantes wrote:
> Well, I forgot classic music so I was wrong :P.
>
> nmm:albumPerformer, with a cardinality 0:n is totally right. It's not
> handled by id3 tags but for classic music is in several cases the main
> difference between two music albums.

I can, however, see your point regarding the other arguments. For =

non-classical music albumArtist does make more sense than =

albumPerformer. In the end the albumPerformers are all the performers of =

the individual tracks. But the artist is the, well, artist who labels =

the album.
So in the end I am voting for nmm:albumProducer and nmm:albumArtist.