List:       nepomuk
Subject:    Re: [Nepomuk] Activities and desktop events - Results from
From:       Sebastian Trüg <trueg () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-07-29 8:45:29

Hi Ivan,

very nice. This makes the calculations faster indeed since we only have
to look at the new events.
As for the rating, the mimetype, and any other score parameters: we
could put those in another score which almost never changes (at least
not over time). Then selecting the final score is as simple as:

select (s1*s2) as score where { ?r nao:score ?s1 . ?r nao:score2 ?s2 . }

What do you think of that? It is a bit hacky but should make the process
much faster again.

Cheers,
Sebastian