List:       namedroppers
Subject:    network broadcast of all 0's
From:       pa.dec.com!nntpd2.cxo.dec.com!nntpd.lkg.dec.com!joust1.dsg.dec.com!mishra () decwrl
Date:       1992-05-18 19:49:42

	Hi,
		Please send me a pointer to the document or RFC describing network
	implementation with broadcast address consisting of all 0's ( I know 4.2bsd
	used to use this, and if I am not worng ,broadcast address of all 0's is
obsolete now  ) 			instead of all 1's.I am particularly interested in diskless
	clients booting using broadcast address of all 0's.

								Thanks
								Alok Kumar