List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    PB & MyODBC - how do I stop the prompt on connection?
From:       "Paul Metherell" <Paul () metherell ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-12-09 10:36:56

I'm using MySQL wityh MyODBC (latest binary version from download page).
Whenever I try to connect from PowerBuilder 6, the connection options
appear & I have to click OK to connect. I've tried clicking "don't prompt
on connect" but the screen still appears. How to I prevent the connection
options screen from appearing?