List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Register an MySQL DSN entry with Visual Basic !?
From:       Tim Weippert <tim.weippert () connect-x ! de>
Date:       1999-10-29 13:52:06

Hi there,

I have a Problem to generate a MySQL DSN Entry with RDO.
There is a possibility to create an DSN with the function
'rdoRegisterDataSource Method (Remote Data)'.

My Problem is: The DSN was created, but I can't Fill the Textboxes (like
Hostname oder User)
with the attributes described within this function.

My Question, is there a way to create a MySQL DSN with Visual Basic
(and fill all Fields and CheckBoxes).

Thx,

	Tim