List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    re: re: myodbc: data type : time and date
From:       "sjzhao" <sjzhao () web-tv ! com ! cn>
Date:       1998-11-29 11:11:46

>Hi!

>sjzhao> Hi
>sjzhao> I see in the manual , time and date  have a size of 3.
>
>Yes, time and date are stored in 3 bytes, but this hidden from the
>application.
>

>sjzhao> I need to use the time type. I see in the document  that
>sjzhao>  the column type 10 (time)  relate to the server , what
>sjzhao> is this means ?
>
>Which manual ?  Please quote the manual exactly.
The manual here means the vb online help , <<"remote data object"
refrence >>

>Which MyODBC and MySQL versions are you using?
 I am using mysql3.21.33 ,ans myodbc 2.50.19 for win95
>Please read the MyODBC readme how to do a MyODBC trace file of your
>problem!
I've read the MYODBC readme , but still can't solve this problem.
When I use the "connection designer " in vb(an activx control  which use
msquery), I can get the time ,date and timestamp ,but  this designer can
only be used at design time.
regards
SJZhao