List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: unixODBC-2.2.0
From:       Venu <venu () mysql ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 5:44:19

> Hi,
>
> Excuse me for not understanding this announcement, but is this about the
> ODBC 3.5 driver (MyODBC) we have been waiting for? :-) If so, is it also
> about the Windows version? I am not able to find anything new to d/l on the
> www.mysql.com pages. In other words; when and where will I find MyODBC 3.5x
> for Windows? :-)

You will find the official announcement of the driver soon, we
are currently working on final web stuff, and once that is done,
you will find MyODBC 3.51 on our web site.

MyODBC 3.51 will also be available with unixODBC distribution
from its version 2.2.0, as one of the main driver, though it
got released prior to the release from MySQL :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com