List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: unixODBC-2.2.0
From:       "Jan R Andersson" <jan.andersson () microbit ! se>
Date:       2002-01-31 5:37:43

Hi,

Excuse me for not understanding this announcement, but is this about the
ODBC 3.5 driver (MyODBC) we have been waiting for? :-) If so, is it also
about the Windows version? I am not able to find anything new to d/l on the
www.mysql.com pages. In other words; when and where will I find MyODBC 3.5x
for Windows? :-)

kind regards

Jan R Andersson