List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: Please unsub me: myodbc@tgrigsby.com
From:       "Matt Sellers" <msellers () symantec ! com>
Date:       2001-10-30 15:13:06

Me Four....

Looks like the list manager is malfunctioning!

Matt

                                                                                      \

                    "Craig Smith"                                                     \

                    <csmith@pobox.       To:     myodbc@lists.mysql.com               \

                    com>                 cc:                                          \

                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: Please unsub me: \
                myodbc@tgrigsby.com
                    cssmith@perige                                                    \

                    e.net                                                             \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

                    10/30/2001                                                        \

                    07:28 AM                                                          \

                    Please respond                                                    \

                    to csmith                                                         \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

Me three.....