List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: mysql: Apache modules
From:       Zeev Suraski <bourbon () netvision ! net ! il>
Date:       1997-09-30 0:28:02

At 15:53 29/09/97 -0400, Perry J SrA CSS/SCFC wrote:
>Hello all - I'm having problems getting mod_auth_mysql & mod_log_mysql
>to compile.  I'm no C expert, so I'll throw this one out in hopes that
>someone
>can explain it.  Both modules are giving similar warnings/errors.
>
>System:
>Linux version 2.0.29
>gcc version 2.7.2

What version of apache are you using?  These modules have been tested on
apache v1.2.x.  From the nature of the errors, it seems as if #define's and
struct's of your apache version aren't compatible...

Zeev
---
Zeev Suraski
Web programmer, System administrator, Netvision LTD
http://bourbon.netvision.net.il/   ICQ: 1450980
For a PGP public key, finger bourbon@netvision.net.il