List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: Help!
From:       Martin Gainty <mgainty () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-26 0:11:01

2 items
I would increase bump key_buffer_size as suggested here
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/delete-speed.html

also TRUNCATE instead of DELETE where TRANSACTION is not active

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of \
Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse \
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily \
endorse content contained within this transmission.