List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: ADO API & ODBC Alternative help
From:       Nick Gorham <nick () lurcher ! org>
Date:       2002-03-14 1:02:20

> - When I hit the line setting value of "password", I get the following
> message:
> Run-time error '-2147217887 (80040e21)':
> Multiple-step operation generated errors.  Check each status value.

If you (or any one else) finds what causes this could you please tell me, I have
just the same problem with our interbase driver, but I can't for the life of me
see what the problem is. It works to SQL Server, but not Interbase.

For what its worth Microsofts Access ODBC driver also generates this error, so
we are not alone.

Nick Gorham