List:       mutt-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?b?W1NQQU0/XQ==?= send2-hook can't change Reply-To
From:       Gabriel Philippe <gabri.philippe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-24 11:28:22

I have been using send-hooks to add reply-to headers.

send-hook . unmy_hdr 'Reply-To:'
send-hook "~C list@whatever.tld" my_hdr 'Reply-To: list@whatever.tld'

This works (and maybe shouldn't, according to the manual). But I would
like using send2-hooks instead, and... no success. I have tried
removing "~C " in the hook (pattern/regexp matching).

From the manual: "Also note that my_hdr commands which modify
recipient headers, or the message's subject, don't have any effect on
the current message when executed from a send-hook."

Any idea?

--
Gabriel