List:       mutt-users
Subject:    colors
From:       Jan-Herbert Damm <jan-h-damm () web ! de>
Date:       2009-06-27 14:54:21

Hello,

My Ubuntu-custom version of Mutt-1.18. uses a different coloring scheme than
the latest snapshot that i am testing now. In both cases i can't figure out
where these default colors are  being defined. /etc/Muttrc doesn't elaborate
it and neither does my .muttrc. The Manual describes how to set colors but
AFAIK not where the defaults are being defined.

I would be grateful if somebody can point me to documentation on this.

jan