List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Control Panel applets missing
From:       Keith Packard <keithp () ncd ! com>
Date:       1997-05-07 20:33:50

> Could someone please explain to me why the Administrator, working from the
> console has mouse, keyboard and display applets in Control Panel, but these
> are absent from all workstations, even if the Administrator logs on there.

Citrix removed them because these values can only be configured on the
client -- the WinCenter X client allows you to set most anything, the
ICA client has a couple of different sizes.  I assume the ICA client
picks the keyboard type from the local environment.

-keith

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------