List:       munt
Subject:    multiple progrma mangers and NCD EXEC icons...
From:       "Anup Patel" <apatel () screams ! gdb ! org>
Date:       1996-07-26 11:18:09

Hi:

I just installed WinCenter PRo 2.0.21 on a Compaq ProLiant 4500.  The
installation went fine, but when I open a wincenter shell I get multiple
Program Managers (up to five at times), and about 14 NCDExec icons.

Looking thru the Registry Editor, I couldn't find any reason why this
would happen.  Has anyone else run into this?  I'm tempted to wipe the
whole thing and start over.

Anup Patel
Genome Data Base
Johns Hopkins Medical center