List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: MSMAPI - hang problem
From:       Liz Marancik <LizM () Micronetics ! com>
Date:       1997-05-30 17:16:11

ServerQ is a problem involving your muserver jobs on the UNIX system.
We did have a problem in this area which has been resolved in 4.3.  But
it is conceivable that you simply ran out of muservers - these are
necessary for HFS access and some %HOSTCMD functions, as well as the
socket connections necessary for the API, etc.

If this is a chronic problem, try increasing the number of muservers. Or
perhaps you should give us a call to see if continue to experience this.

Liz
Micronetics Design