List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: REDUX: Internet Middleware for M Systems
From:       cab <cblandin () FASTLANE ! NET>
Date:       1996-08-31 19:32:26

Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd toss in a couple of comments on the Website issue.  A
friend of mine recently set up a web server which is connected via an
ISDN line to the rest of the internet.  He has run the Website product
from day one I believe.  Originally his server was a 486sx 25mhz with
8mb of ram running Windows 3.1 and Website, which actually ran OK.
Currently his machine is a Pentium 166 with 32 meg, now running Win 95
and Website Pro.  He has hosted probably half a million hits or more
since his site first went up earlier this year.  I encourage you to give
it a look and just the performance for yourself.  His site is the DFW
alamanac at http://www.interplaza.com

Later,

Chris Blandino