List:       mtvp-sdk
Subject:    BOUNCE mtvp-sdk@bok.net:    Non-member submission from [inquires@bigfoot.com]
From:       owner-mtvp-sdk () bok ! net
Date:       1998-10-22 3:35:00

> From tristan@paris.bok.net  Wed Oct 21 20:34:59 1998
From: inquires@bigfoot.com
To: <tristan@mpegtv.com>
Subject: EXPORT MARKET FOR VCD PLAYERS
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:07:09

Dear reader,

We have just visited your website and became interested to build a trading \
relationship with your company.

We are a major Electric and Electronic manufacturer specializing in VCD Players with \
MPGE-2.0 single-disk players or 3-disks  VCD players. Our products are fully \
guaranteed for quality & lowest prices to importers & wholesalers! For full details,  \
mailto:inquires@bigfoot.com?Subject=HOTI_VCD_PLAYERS

Thank you very much, in advance,

Sincerely yours,

Chonie Wang, Manager