List:       mtvp-sdk
Subject:    EXPORT MARKET FOR VCD PLAYERS
From:       replynow () bitsmart ! com
Date:       1998-10-18 17:31:41

Dear reader,

We have just visited your website and became interested to build
a trading relationship with your company.

We are a major Electric and Electronic manufacturer specializing
in VCD Players with MPGE-2.0 single-disk players or 3-disks VCD
players. Our products are fully guaranteed for quality & lowest
prices to importers & wholesalers! For full details,
mailto:replynow@bitsmart.com?Subject=HOTI_VCD_PLAYERS

Thank you very much, in advance,

Sincerely yours,

Chonie Wang, Manager