List:       mtvp-sdk
Subject:    Re: Colors
From:       Tristan Savatier <tristan () bok ! net>
Date:       1998-03-16 7:26:43

Atul Sowani wrote:

> Hi Tristan! I am interested in receiving all the information passing
> back and forth, regarding the "Colors" mail by Tom Higgins. I, too
> have to tackle with that problem here.

I have no solution to the problem.

It is possible to control approximately
how many colors are allocated by mtvp and whether
it will use a shared or privatre colormap, but
I have no idea how to control netscape regarding
colormap allocation.

Maybe you should turn to the newsgroups.  There
are many discussion newsgroups on the netscape
news server news://secnews.netscape.com

-t