List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    [MTOS-dev] Moving MTOS-dev mailing list
From:       Jun Kaneko <jkaneko () sixapart ! com>
Date:       2011-07-01 5:59:54

Dear MTOS-dev mailing list subscribers,

We are now moving this mailing list to a new hosting. Shortly after,
you will receive a  "welcome email" from the new mailing list. You can
change your options or unsubscribe from the welcome email. The new
mailing list has a slightly different email address.

OLD  :   mtos-dev@sixapart.com
NEW :  mtos-dev@ml.sixapart.com

Please use this new email address to post to the new mailing list.
Thank you !

Jun Kaneko
jkaneko@sixapart.com