List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Problems with Marker Sync in Audio only streamed files
From:       Lee Atkinson <leeatkinson.lists () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-09-22 8:16:52

Hi Mark - apologies, I forgot that markers are in the header :-o

Is this for other files, or just this one? Are the inaccuracies consistent,
or do they vary?

My thoughts are that there is some discrepancy between the file timings
(which the markers are using) and those within the audio samples. When you
add a video stream, this is used to provide timings instead of the audio.

Perhaps try re-indexing the file and/or use something like asftools?

Lee

Lee Atkinson
Makeni Ltd
http://www.makeni.com