List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Portland, OR Compressionists Gathering Mon. night, September 26th
From:       Ben Waggoner <ben () BENWAGGONER ! COM>
Date:       2005-09-21 23:02:27

Hello all,

     It's time for one of our irregular compressionist gatherings in
the Portland area (oddly a hotbed of our strange little industry).

     Monday, September 26th, 7 pm
     Alameda Brewpub:  4765 N.E. Fremont

     http://www.nwbrewpage.com/orbpubs/Alameda.html

     It'll just be a casual, no-host event.  I'd appreciate an RSVP
if you're thinking about coming, just so I can give the place a hint
as to how big a table we'll need.

Ben Waggoner, Interframe Media           http://www.interframemedia.com
Technology and Strategy for Digital Media

My Book:            http://www.cmpbooks.com/compression/
My Tutorials        http://www.classondemand.net/benwaggoner/
My Stanford Class   http://www.digitalmediaacademy.org/compression.html