List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Strange error.
From:       John Willkie <johnwillkie () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-01-31 18:45:27

Didn't work for me -- at least no video, and 8 seconds of audio at a time.

Downloaded a 600K codec, and something else was downloaded from MS as well.

Win 98 SE, (built up in November; parent's computer), dial up 56k
connection.  Computer fully updated through Windows Update; first time WMP
had been used since build.

John Willkie