List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    PC/SC and Gemplus GPK4000 ...
From:       toto titi <cmoicmoi () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-29 8:10:56

Hello !

Does anyone have a REAL example that uses a GPK4000 to select a file,
read,write into a file (using ScardTransmit()) because all the examples
that i have found only do a ScardConnect() and ScardState().
The "official" example of Gemplus which came up with the GCR410 dev. kit
fails to ScardTransmit(). It complains that the card is removed but the
card is still there !!!!
I have also a GCR400FD connected to COM3 on the same PC but i don't
think this is the answer to my problems becauses the 400FD is not PC/SC
and i don't use it at all.

Is the gemplus PC/SC driver full of bugs ? Is the sample.c file too old
to match with the newest dev. kit ? Did the aliens attack my computer ?

Please can someone send me an example that WORKS !

thanks