List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Gemplus GCR-410 and Memory Cards
From:       Gilles PAUZIE <Gilles.PAUZIE () GEMPLUS ! COM>
Date:       1998-08-17 8:03:18

 Hi,

        Only Microprocessor-based cards are supported by PC/SC. The GCR=
410
 supports also memory cards but not with the PC/SC interface. To access=

 memory
 cards with the GCR410, please use the Gemplus Interface (GCR API).

 Regards,

 Gilles PAUZIE
 GEMPLUS - FRANCE

____________________________ S=E9parateur R=E9ponse