List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Win95 Support for G&D Card
From:       Mike Partain <mikep () TECSEC ! COM>
Date:       1998-08-12 20:57:35

Hello Vince,

Been a while since we talked.  Hope things are going well.
I am in the midst of the redesign of CKM and we are still planning on
doing a PC/SC version, with a G&D card.
We will be using tritium readers for the PC/SC development.

I haven't heard anything about the previous project - last I heard they
had not been any problems - that could mean we got all the bugs worked
out, or it could mean they Navy is not using it - I really don't know
which it is :)

Just wanted to say hello ....