List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    executing smartcash
From:       Eva Pettersson <Eva.XX.Pettersson () TRAB ! SE>
Date:       1998-08-12 9:51:45

Hello.

I have some problems with the programs in the smart card developers kit. I would be \
very grateful if someone could help me with them. I am trying to run the smartcash \
program from the smart card developers kit.

I have installed the smart card base compontents, smart card SDK, ltronic 210 driver. \
I have also compiled all the necessary .idl files. I am using visual c++ in windows \
NT.

I got the newest smart cash code from the scdk web page. I open the project in VC++ ( \
I have the workspace SmartCash and two projects : CyberflexSSP files and SmartCash \
files) I use rebuild all and get no error message. When I execute SmartCash.exe \
NOTHING HAPPENS!! (No dialog pops up.. nothing)

Could someone please try to help me figure out what the problem is. I would be very \
thankful!!

Another question: Do you know how to check that the litronic driver is correctly \
installed? I know that the reader itself works since I can use EZFormatter.  (I have \
schlumbergers kit)

Thanks for reading.

/Eva Pettersson