List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Error while running an APDU Test....
From:       sivam <mg.sivam () gdatech ! co ! in>
Date:       2003-01-31 5:13:05

Hello All,

 I have an USB Smartcard and i can successfully run the IFDTest. But when i try to \
send an APDU command , the application does not  get started and when i look at the \
Event Viewer , these are the error messages i am getting, I am using the windows CCID \
driver to test my Reader and Card,

1)Smart Card Reader 'XXXX USB Reader XXXX 0' rejected IOCTL 0x310004: Data error \
(cyclic redundancy check).

2)The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( USBCCID ) cannot be found. The local \
computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to \
display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the \
event: , IOCTL POWER failed with status 0xc000009c.

Can anyone pls shed some light on this problem.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
sivam

---