List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: How to send data more than 254 bytes using SCardTransmit() an
From:       Gilles Riffaud <Gilles.Riffaud () ACTIVCARD ! FR>
Date:       2002-03-18 13:22:01

Hi,
we have the same problem but we never found any response on the archives
mailing list
1. The EDC is not computed when IFSC >= 253,
2. When we send a long APDU (260 bytes) with an IFSC=254, Smclib doesn't
compute a chained block data but only one block data (the More bit of PCB
field is set to zero)
Is it a known bug of smclib?