List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    PC/SC Driver for NT4 To Win2K
From:       Foramitti Laurent <lforamitti () ULG ! AC ! BE>
Date:       2001-01-03 16:41:14

Hi,

I have written a PC/SC driver for a network reader on NT 4.0.  And now I
try to put this driver on a Win2k OS.

When I start the SmartCard Resource Manager on Win2K, my driver is started
by the RM but when I want to use a PC/SC application I have an error : No
Smartcard Reader : 800002e.  The list of readers is empty.  But on NT 4.0
OS, when the RM start my PCSC driver, after I have my reader in the list of
readers.

What must I do to find my reader in the list of readers under win2k.

In the NT4.0, I find the list of reader in the registry
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Cryptograpy\Calais\Readers
but under Win2k the key "Readers" doesn't existe, is it normal ???

Thanks for your help

Regards

Laurent F.